Roll-up covers with canister
The housing of the roll-up covers protection with canister has many advantages:
- Protection of the roller from accidental blows
- Cleaning the band with a wiper
- Very pleasant aesthetically
- Wide variety of fixing methods
Roll-up cover protection materials with canister:
- Aluminium canisters
- Stainless steel
1.000.000-movement guarantee. All roll-up guards with and without box are built to order.
Definition of dimensions
The shutter guards can be equipped with containment boxes. These boxes are made to measure according to the maximum diameter of the winding roller and the customers’ needs (AxA quota), they are equipped with a scraping system for cleaning the carpet and corner pieces with holes for easy fixing in the machine.
The standard materials used are:
• Painted steel
AxA = Box size
Ø Max = Maximum diameter all wrapped up
Ø R = Winding roll diameter
IPC = Protection dimensions with box
LC = Course length
LM = Max length
LT = Floor length
The overall dimensions of the total roller shutter protection, IPC quota, are influenced by the K and Q quotas which are calculated by our technicians who are at your disposal for clarification
Assembly diagrams for vertical working positions
This diagram is valid for all roll-up protection and represents:
- Type of terminal
- Exit direction from the band
- Terminal position on the band
- Pin / tab view
Assembly diagrams in horizontal and frontal working positions
This diagram is valid for all shutter protection and represents:
- Type of terminal
- Direction of exit of the band
- Position of the terminal on the band
- Pin / tab view
The belt fastening terminals on the machine are made of steel or aluminium strips and angles drilled at the customers’ request.
To find the most suitable fastening system for the box, we suggest you overlap the represented possibilities without rotating, on top of the roll-up protection scheme of your choice.
- O = Horizontal shutter protection
- F = Frontal shutter protection
- V = Vertical shutter protection
This diagram represents the 2 possibilities for applying the oil scraper to the box.
Example of assembly code
It represents the visible side of the belt, the working position, the terminal fixing, the box fixing and the oil scraper position
Work position: F1
Terminal fixing: 2
Box fixing: T5
Oil scraper position: R2
The P.E.I. Shutter protection equipped with the mechanism SURE-SPRING® represents the most advanced stage of technical innovation in the field of roll-up rollers.
- Suitable for HIGH-SPEED work
- The multiple springs remain COAXIAL with each other
- The springs NEVER INTERSECT each other
- REDUCTION of the overall diameters
- ECCELLENT reliability
- SPEED of advancement up to 150 m / min
- ACCELERATION up to 2g
- Guarantee 2.000.000 movements
- SAFETY when anchoring the floor to the tube because adhesive products are NOT used
- PRACTICALITY in maintenance as the replacement of the band is very quick and simple
- Also suitable for work environments with STRONG AGGRESSIVE chemicals
- HEALTHY for the environment
SURE-SPRING® HP VERSION
SURE-SPRING® Mechanism HP VERSION
The SURE-SPRING HP winding mechanism responds to the need for an increase in power required by the winding of very large protection.
The optimal sizing of the springs develops adequate towing power for the movement of the “J” Series Shutters
Translation of motion
The rotational movement of the tube with respect to the fixed central pin is obtained by means of a sliding toothed member.
This system allows you to compensate for the elongation of multiple springs by means of an axial displacement of the fixing of the springs themselves using a multi-start threaded pin.
This new system allows multiple springs to work with optimal structure, keeping the coils closed thanks to their sliding movement along the axis.
Mechanical fixing of the floor on the tube
It is the most reliable method to ensure the safety of anchoring the band on the tube.
SURE-SPRING® working diagram
- In the shutter roller n ° 1 (traditional system), the springs are fixed to the heads housed at the ends of the pin. In this execution, the springs are arranged, during winding or unwinding, in a typical helical configuration with obvious wear problems due to rubbing between the coils themselves, as well as between the coils and the central shaft.
- In the shutter roller n ° 2 (SURE-SPRING® system), the springs are fixed to a movable head which, during winding and unwinding, slides longitudinally, keeping the coils of the springs packed and concentric. This structure of the springs avoids most of the wear mentioned above, allowing much higher performance and a much longer operating life of the shutter roller.
AEROSPACE TECHNOLOGY IN MACHINE TOOLS: a potent and cost-effective innovation
• CERAMIX is a band material covered by a high ceramic polymer coating.
• CERAMIX is highly resistant against the impact of hot shavings during dry-working.
• CERAMIX has an excellent abrasion resistance and shear strength and is recommended for the use of mineral oils.
• CERAMIX band material has a thickness of 1,6 mm and weighs 2 kg/sqm. It is self-extinguishing and antistatic.
• CERAMIX can be installed on any P.E.I. roll-up cover with mechanisms starting from 70 mm of roller diameter.
CERAMIX LIGHT Band
Identical resistance at half the weight
• CERAMIX LIGHT offers all the characteristics of CERAMIX but at a thickness of 0,9 mm and 1 kg weight per sqm.
• CERAMIX LIGHT is self-extinguishing and antistatic.
• CERAMIX LIGHT is suitable for mechanisms with a tube diameter starting from 20 mm.
A glance through the microscope shows a mesh of ceramic particles which protect their own composite material against the strong impact of shavings.
- A glance through the microscope shows a mesh of ceramic particles which protect their own composite material against the strong impact of shavings.